The Controller, for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions relating to data protection, is:
Name and Address of the Controller
How we collect your personal data
Your personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
– When you fill in your personal data in the contact form;
– When you apply for a job offer.
For what purposes your personal data may be used
Your personal data will be collected and used for the purposes of customer contact and job application contact.
Which personal data may be collected
– Means of contact (mobile or landline phone);
What are “Cookies”?
Cookies are text files sent by the websites you visit and stored on your computer. The information made available enables the websites to increase their efficiency, making it easier for users to access the information they are seeking, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Cookies are not used to collect personal information, they only identify the computer used.
All information collected on this site is used to improve the service and facilitate navigation by the user. All provisions regarding data protection are guaranteed
– Session identification
– User’s screen resolution
– Google Analytics
How we keep your personal data secure
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
How long we keep your personal data
Your data will be kept until you request its removal.
How you can change or withdraw your consent
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent with effect for the future.
Please use the email address email@example.com to contact us if you wish to withdraw your consent.
Data subject rights
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data you should contact the Data Protection Controller.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to ask us to:
– To provide you with additional information about our use of your personal data;
– To provide you with a copy of the personal data you have provided to us;
– To provide the personal data you have provided to another controller at your request;
– To update any inaccuracies in the personal data we maintain;
– To delete personal data whose use is no longer lawful;
– To limit the way in which we use your personal data until your complaint has been investigated.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions designed to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crime) or our interest (maintenance of professional secrecy).
If you exercise any of these rights we will review it and we will respond, hopefully, within one (1) month.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in a partnership or in our products